Friday, November 30, 2007

Testing the photo insert option

This blog is about photos and how to put them in your blog, or rather my blog. The main issue is I have no clue or at least a very small one, that may require the services of a CSI team to find.


So I will use this blog to "test the waters" and now more than ever has that phrase changed it's meaning.


So far test number one failed.


Now onto test number two........ It seems that I have figured it all out, I am sure that I will be "tweaking" it a bit from time to time. Why is it that when I hear the word "tweak" I think of pinching someone. Just give someone a little tweak..I am sure it will alter their day.



Oh ....the picture, that is Buddy (his story is for another blog...which will include the three cat theory). I think he is wondering if I have any idea of what I am doing, and he is probably correct. He is the bestest of the lot of cats that we have had, and at this time I would like to state that I am expressing my own opinion and in no way does this express the views of my wife.



Look foward to more photos to be included in my blogs.

2 comments:

Glenn A.Gurley said...

I got no pictures, Try again somedays.

Glenn A.Gurley said...

The picture looks good, Now you will have to teach me to do the pictures, OK?