Friday, March 21, 2008

It is almost Spring and I have not blogged

Well, it seems that I have been slighly amiss in blogging. Since I am new to this, I did not realize that there were time intervals for blogging. I though you just blogged when you had the need to blog. I am not sure I can dealt with the pressure of having to blog. Blogging for me is a mean of expressing myself in words or pictures.

There really is no point to this blog post or Blost, (this is a new word I just created for the internet.), well there is. And If I have to make a statement, then a statment I will make.

The statement is, I will blog when I want to blog, or better still, when I have something of worth to share to the masses, or at least the masses that read this blog. Which seem to be a few, which is not bad. But as far as the world wide population goes, the percentages is way below my projected audience.


So for those expecting a blog from me, here it tis.

I think I will post another one sooner..at least before I go to the beach with my family..yeah!!!!

No comments: