Friday, March 28, 2008

A reason to Blog?

The thing about a blog, is what to blog?

There is also the big question, When to blog? Which is not that important, unless there's a select group needing to check in at preset times each week, I guess it has something to do with schedules, or checking their calendar.

I have a calendar, however, So I will know what month it is, and at times I'm lucky to know the day. I just know that I have to work tomorrow, so that is all the info I need as well as being off Monday.

There is a guy that is gonna to dig up some dirt for me, so I can build a parking area beside my, I mean "our" driveway. I've been married for eight years, the usage of "we" as opposed to "I" is one of those things that I (notice I did not use "we") need to work on.

I am guessing that some of you are wondering about what I said about a guy digging up dirt and what that has to do with anything. I, yes that was just me, not a "we" situation, was thinking of having a flagstone laying party at my..opps.. I was getting the hang of the I/we thing and ran headlong into a my/our situation. Let me rephrase, I was thinking of having a flagstone laying party at our house.

The beauty of this invite is that it is does not have an exact date in mind, so those "calendar driven, or is that calendar dependent" folks have an out. For this time only the following will be acceptable. "I wish you would have told me earlier, I have already booked.. ___________(fill in the blank) for that time."

Now to answer the burning question, A reason to blog?. Cause my dad wants me to.

And that is as good enough reason as any.

2 comments:

Glenn A.Gurley said...

Would you jump off a clift if I told you too?
Your blogging looks good, Have a great day, It's your choice.

Mike said...

Depend on if you are gonna jump with me.